A warehouse management system, or WMS, is a key part of the supply chain and primarily aims to control the movement and storage of materials within a warehouse and process the associated transactions, including shipping, receiving, put away and picking.
• WMS will reduce inventory!
• WMS will reduce labor costs!
• WMS will increase storage capacity!
• WMS will increase customer service!
• WMS will increase inventory accuracy!
- Factory Warehouse
- Deposit Warehouse
- Cold Storage
- Fresh Goods Warehouse
- Distribution Center Warehouse